Student visas in Spain

Getting a Visa in Spain. Living in Spain as a foreigner.

You are here:
  • Home
  • Student visas in Spain

Student visas in Spain

If you need a visa in order to come to Spain or to stay there for more than 90 days, we can help you.

At Closeteachers we provide you all the information and documentation you need in order to apply for a student visa and to legally reside in Spain. We recommend that you apply for a visa before coming to Spain. It will be the best way to reside here legally, and you will be able to request an additional stay if you decide to remain in Spain for longer than you initially predicted. You will be able to work here legally if you get a visa, by requesting the appropriate authorization.

What's more, if you have a visa, you can travel in the majority of countries in the European Union (France, Portugal, Germany, Italy.) without any restrictions.

Remember that if you are not a citizen from the European Union:

  • You could need a visa in order to come to Spain.
  • You do not need a visa to come to Spain if you are citizen from: USA, Canada, Japan, Norway, Australia, New Zealand.
  • You need a student visa if you are planning to stay in the country for more than 90 days.

At Closeteachers we have all of the information on the procedure for obtaining visas, and we can help you with all of the necessary documentation.

Need more information?

Contact with us
Questions? Let's Chat
Online Support!
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp