Spanish at the teacher's house
Living with and being taught by your own private teacher
The best opportunity for a full immersion experience, living with and being taught by your own private teacher. The Spanish at the teacher's house program is the best and more intensive language program.
What is homestay?
Closeteachers chooses families who are friendly and are able to provide good quality accommodation.
There are many different kinds of families:
- Parents with children or teenagers
- Married couples with no children
- Mothers with children
- Elderly couples
- Single women or men
Homestay families may live in a flat, condominium or a house.
We have homestay families living in cities, towns and rural areas as well.
Some families take more than one student so you may be living in one house with another student. We do not place two students of the same nationality or language in the same homestay, unless requested. We do not place female students with single men or male students with single women.
Homestay accommodation gives you a wonderful opportunity to learn and practise your Spanish. Staying with a Spanish family is also a great cultural experience as you interact daily with local people.
We all want to make sure that you have an enjoyable homestay experience while you study at Closeteachers.
The CloseTeacher Program helps international students practice Spanish, learn Spanish customs, and see how Spanish families live. We want your homestay experience to be wonderful, but we need your help.
Help your family with the house cleaning and yard work. Thus, you become more involved in your host family's day-to-day life.
Our program creates an atmosphere which facilitates learning and takes advantage of your time.
Spanish lessons one to one. (2 or 3 per day)
- Information in leaflets or brochures about the city and/or the country.
- Evaluation test to establish your level of Spanish.
- Certificate at the end of the program.
- Full board Accommodation
- Two leisure and/or cultural activities per week.
We offer 12% discount in tuition for two students studying together!
Why our program?
- You have access to a wide range of hospitable Spanish families.
- The immersion in Spanish is total.
- You take advantage of your time.
- You have one to one lessons.
- The teachers are your "family", so they know your daily progress every day.
- At least one member of the family has a gooddeal of experience and/or degrees in teaching Spanish.
- The friendly atmosphere is highlighted here.
- There is not a fixed time during the day to start the lessons. You and your teacher create your own schedule.
- You can make native friends easily.
- You can change the cities being in the same program at the same price.
- You can choose the profile of the family.
- There are no limits of age.
- The price is very reasonable.
- Social activities are included in the program.
- Possibility of conversation with Spanish-speakers.
- Your family knows all the ins and outs of the city and is there to help you.
- We always have a host family for you.
- You can join any day throughout the year.
- We also arrange medical insurance in case you need it.
- The process of joining our program is very easy.