Here we have an example of what we consider an excellent combination of Spanish courses, have fun and rewarding experiences saving money. In Closeteachers you can save money if you book through us. We offer as an example of our programs the city of Bilbao; a place with not massive tourism, quality of life, not so hot as in the south and strong cultural offer.
Here at Closeteachers, we’ve designed a Spanish programme for groups of students which combines Spanish language classes (20 hours / week) with cultural activities.
The programme is aimed at groups of 10 or more students aged 14 or over who wish to improve their Spanish. The classes and the accommodation are based in first-class university installations.
Characteristics of the programme:
- Accommodation in first class quality halls of residence.
- Shared rooms, or double rooms with en-suite bathroom
- Private, en-suite rooms for teachers and supervisors.
- Full board, with packed lunches for day-trips
- Excellent facilities: the classes take place in the same building as the residences. The residences belong to the university, and are located on campus, surrounded by sports facilities.
- 20 hours of Spanish tuition, Monday – Friday (9:30am – 1:30pm with a half-hour break)
- Leisure, cultural and sport activities, and day-trips on Saturdays
- Airport transfer
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Teachers specialised in the didactics of Spanish languge
- Local guides for all trips
- Emergency telephone available 24 hours a day
- Chaperones have all their expenses paid during their stay in Spain
- Small groups in spacious rooms with good facilities
- Teaching material
Planned timetable of activities:
- Trip to the Guggenheim Museum: Important museum of contemporary art, designed by the famous architect Frank Gehry
- Trips to the Casco Viejo: The city’s historic quarter
- Daytrip to San Sebastian: An interesting city, famous across the world for its gastronomic tradition and International Film Festival.
- Pintxos Tour: trip around the city to sample some typical dishes.
- Collection from Aeropuerto de Bilbao included.