Your new life starts here!
Our new course combines specific culinary training with high quality Spanish language classes. We present you very special course, absolutely new one, holistic one, that combines cooking training with the improvement and learning of the Spanish language.
Who is this course for?
If you are a student with knowledge in cooking that would like to acquire advanced culinary techniques then you are in the right place.
What does the course include?
Throughout the specialised cooking course we will teach you new culinary trends, avant-garde cuisine, texturization, vacuum cooking, low temperature cooking and molecular cooking; you will learn oenology, sommelier and much more. The contents of the course are highly practical and thought out for use in professional surroundings.
What is the objective of the course?
We will train you to perfect your competencies as a chef, improving your knowledge of the product, properties and behaviours in cooking. By the end of the course you will have mastered any type of culinary technique and will be able express your creative and innovative abilities in the kitchen.
When will you be able to sign up for the course?
There are two periods when the course will be available - one starting in July and one in February. The course lasts 5 months and the international students that need to improve their Spanish should do an intensive two month Spanish course (20 hours each week) prior to starting the cooking course. During this period you will reach an adequate level of Spanish which you will then improve upon while doing the culinary course. We will also help you get a student visa.
What will you achieve with the course?
- You will become an expert in advanced culinary techniques.
- You will learn about national and international gastronomic cultures as well as traditional and modern techniques.
- You will learn gastronomic properties and their applications with a huge variety of products.
- You will be able to adapt to a wide variety of business models in catering.
- You will get to know and work amongst a team of teaching professionals.
- You will be using the newest equipment and installations.
- You will develop your personal and professional abilities: creativity, leadership, passion etc.
- Real practice in an award winning, Michelin Star, gastronomic restaurant.
- You will improve at the Spanish language and also learn about Spain’s culture.
- You will get to know and live in two of the most prestigious gastronomic areas of Spain: Tarragona and Bilbao.
How much does it cost?
The price includes:
- 5 months (1000 hours) of teaching in the culinary arts
- 8 weeks of intensive Spanish courses (160 hours)
- Accommodation in a shared appartment
- Accredited diploma
- Help obtaining the student visa
- Assistance during the entire process
Price: 8,110 € Price: 7,000 €*
* For students that speak Spanish already and would prefer to start directly at the cooking school without doing a Spanish course.
For more information do not hesitate to get in contact with us:
Calle Carretera Bóveda 6
01427 Corro (Álava)
t. + 34 945353313
f. + 34 944165748
Do not miss this unique opportunity!